View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Tracy Delegal

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
are you asking about the alzheimer quilts?
welcome, tracy! can't wait to see your work! i do more talking than producing, but my heart is totally in it! currently i am taking time off from swaps and i'm working on home and family projects. i have nothing that i have quilted! i also need to do 2 birthday dresses for olivia lulu and some more doll clothes for olivia lala. and i've inherited another little girl, marin, so she will soon be getting a doll with some shorts, pj's and robe, 2 dresses and a pair of jeans and a tank top. think that's it. may make her a sleeping bag out of fleece to go with. i'm thinking of starting a site about 18" dolls, their clothes, props, whatever is interesting! i will be taking henry and another doll to texas with me as i promised lala i would. looks like the dolls rule right now, lol.
i have made another mug hug and may post a pic of that, just for fun. my turning twenty, turned twenty-five. need still to add borders. thinking of adding an extra. we'll see. i will post pics of that too. what am i waiting for? the camera. did anyone see where i put it down?
LOL Thanks for the warm welcome Nanica. I was asking where the crazy art quilt(AQ)makers were. Maybe they are in this thread but hiding! (Imagining little fairy art quilters giggling behind their magic art quilts) I am just learning the "art" of art quilting. Actually I am making topers and then hope to master the free motion quilting!

Funny you should mention dolls. I have always wanted to make a cloth doll. The kind that Barbara Willis and Patti make. One day maybe.

So, where is this mug hug you speak of?