View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 04:13 PM
nancia

my dh is no enabler! he started counting up my machines and then looking at the fabric on the couch and in the other room , and he even went so far as to count my designer handbags! he was off by several, thank goodness! he is getting downright fussy! i am having to use my smallest brother because my biggest brother needs its yearly clean-up. then he noticed a medium size brother in the quilting room, but that one ONLY does embroidery. the little brother will do both, s & e, and the biggest brother does only sewing. then he saw 2 fw's (i can't find the 3rd one , thank goodness!) he is just being patooty! and when i bought an 18" doll at joann's for 12.50 for a little girl in ok, he was upset. i made doll clothes all week-end so he will be really patooty if i ask him to mail it for me. i'm thinking of adding a fleece throw. i think he is tired of my swaps. all he remembers are the things going out to others. it's what i enjoy doing! i will be shopping my swap pretty much exclusively for a while. thank goodness, i already have the fabric and ribbons for my dgd's birthday dresses! and craftsy has free shipping on fabric....gggrrrrrrrrrr! i deleted it. (pitiful whimper)