Old 07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
marytoddliz

April, I hope all is well in your home tonight, not sure if the ER trip was for you or for Hubby, but I hope it is better now!

Eh, Linda where are you leading us too? hehe... I will follow you, where ever you may go... Ok not a good singer here!

I had a very busy day rearranging furniture, cleaning the house. Yesterday I even defrosted the fridge! If I did not know any better I swear you would think I was nesting, you know just before your life changes and you add the bundle of noise to your life!!!! Ok we all know I am way to old for that! Maybe I am just missing my little 3 year old darling.

Also thinking of all the work that went into dis-assembling ones life, it is not easy and I think that the "stuff" we gather over a life time and leave for someone else to clean up is not always a good thing. My Aunt had lived in the same house for 50 years! you would have been amazed at the STUFF!

OK I will go back to waiting for ideas on my next big project, as if I don't already have enough to work on! Ha, I need a new fresh one, but I bet if I dig deep enough I will find one that feels new!

Linda if you are still up call me, I am bored... I need motivation