Old 07-09-2013, 04:37 AM
BoJangles

Cherry so glad you are back!

Miriam, wow what fun you are having! I am to the point to don't get the really rough machines anymore, but I admire those of you who do take on the derelict ones! But, I need to stop looking - you just inspire me to want to find more machines!

Skip, love the Gloria!

As far as FW's, I have 6 and I love them all! I also have 2 or 3 301's that I also love, except the 301 is a little 'rattly' sometimes because it is aluminum - doesn't have the weight to hold it solid when going with some speed - so I find it noisier than say this new Signature that is metal and weighs 2 tons! I don't try to sew really heavy projects or quilt with my FW's. I don't think they were intended for that. I do a lot of piecing at Girls Night Outs and sewing classes with the FW, though. They are great to take out and about because of their size. When you are in a really large class with a tight sewing area, you can't beat a FW. You get the job done with more table space for your project. Skip I can see you not liking them especially if you are not going out and about! I will take one of my FW's in the camper where I need a really good sewing machine that takes up a limited space too! Love those FW's - you can throw any you don't want my way!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 07-09-2013 at 04:42 AM.