Old 07-09-2013, 04:52 AM
gardnergal970

QNS....such cute little birds! This is the week you get your new tables right? Dreams do come true!
Carrie...sounds like your reunion was a success. Does DD have her driver's license yet?
DD...I would run from the heat too. Today it was 77 and over 90% humidity when we got up. I don't think fans will do much good today but the good news is that this should only last one day.
OK....a quick trip. Can't wait to hear the highlights.
JanRN...don't work too hard even if it does mean more FARTS.
Janie...hope you're okay and that the flood waters are receding satisfactorily.
Jeanie....sound if hammers this week? Will it take them very long once they get started? How are you keeping your sanity?
Dubib...what a nice weekend at Brady. Did the house inspection go well?
Honchey...is your DH getting his golfing in and life has returned to more normal for you? How are your feet?
Anael...what a nice second hobby. Photoshop can be challenging but the results are always interesting.
mirabelle....so sorry for the Dr's report. Is there anyway you can modify how you sit or handle your fabric so that it doesn't continue to go down hill? It doesn't get better on it's own.
GrannyQ....haven't heard from you for awhile but trust your son is recovering nicely.
QuiltE...long weekend of shop hops. Show us your prizes.
Today I will be staying cool as possible. I do have all of the blocks made for the WW now but I'm about to be sidetracked again. I ran across this quilt along which really intrigues me. I like quilts that don't have the same size blocks.http://quiltinggallery.com/2013/05/3...-requirements/. Humm.....