Old 07-09-2013, 07:32 AM
QuilterMomma

This diet only allows for one cup of black coffee, no creamer. Working at it. There is something about the black tea that inhibits the fat burning according to the "plan". That is ok. I only got started on coffee after my second car accident wherein I was having such horrible migraines and that is what the doctor said I needed to do, an triple espresso when they get real bad. I never drank coffee ever before then. Now, I enjoy a cup or two every morning. If I am in a groove with quilting, love an iced coffee drink. But alas, need to get off the creamer. So the green tea and green herbal teas are good. There is a Fuji tea herb that is so delicious. I am going to order some more of that so I can drink it. It tastes great cold as well.
As for water, I generally, first thing in the morning, drink four cups to flush out the system. No less than two, but work to have four before the coffee. Clears the head, the toxins that have built up in the system overnight, and a full stomach so won't eat that delicious breakfast the DH makes in the morning. i did pass up his wonderful french toast this weekend. Only ate the scrambled plain eggs.