Old 07-09-2013, 12:32 PM
janRN

It's good to have all riders back on the PC trail. What a busy summer everyone is having. OK when you rest up a bit, please tell us about your trip. QE even tho the Shop Hops were disappointing still sounds like you had a productive trip. Janie fireworks just aren't the same without kids along to watch with you; and happy, happy anniversary. Our 44th is coming up and I look around at some friends and they're on their 2 or 3rd DH--aren't we lucky?

So sorry for our Canadian friends. First those devastating floods and now this train disaster. Lots of positive thoughts being sent that way. We live in an area that all trains traveling the East coast pass through. There are disaster plans available but you never think something like that will happen.

Ggal, I checked that site. I like that the blocks vary in size. I started my own BOW. I started Carol Doak's 50 Fabulous PP Stars. I think Anael is doing this on QB. I needed to settle on a specific project with a goal so I don't start 30 different things and don't finish any of them. Yinz have to hold me accountable or I'll veer off to another project.

Anne, Bingo & Farts. What more could a girl ask for???? Good luck tonight.

Mirab, sorry about your doc's report. I take a couple of Ibuprofen before I even start sewing; I can't imagine working with the pain you're having. Try shorter sewing sessions--no marathons!

Big storms heading this way again. Had golf ball sized hail the other night; I was worried my newly repaired car may end up in the body shop again but thankfully not. Have a good evening all.