Old 07-09-2013, 03:32 PM
gaiatender

Okay, I finally found a recent post. I went into someone's page and then to their latest post. I will find another way. So much has happened. Yesterday I received a beautiful quilt from Sue (Skaduzy). It is done in very well matched black and white fabrics with a lone red flower appliqued over it. It's gorgeous. Then today I received another from Lyn (Lynnie25) It is the cutest quilt, crazy with inserts (fussy cuts) of animals from Australia. The colors are exceptional. Neither of these ladies were my partner. That is such a generous gesture. To top that off I haven't been able to show you the wonderful quilt Linda (Ljdugas 31) sent as my partner for the Red, White & Blue swap. You need to see Lyn and Sue's also. I missed receiving any notices of the next sign up. One of these times I will find out how to do all these posts and find the postings. Until then, I feel like the needy, whiny, and high maintenance member. You women are all fantastic. I am so grateful to know you. Today when I received a quilt from Tasmania...I was so excited. I look up where everyone is from. The weather is 35 degrees with some snow. Amazing that the area contains descendants of the ORIGINAL founders. That is incredible...! I love reading and viewing, until I can do it RIGHT! Thank you for allowing me to share on this board.