Old 07-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Lynnie25

Gaiatender, so happy you like the little quilt I sent you with our cute little animals. I will post a pic if you like.

Tasmania is in the grip of some really cold weather - it was -12degC in the area where our fishing shack is on Monday night. No wonder we don't plan to go there again until early August when hopefully the weather is a little better.

Do you subscribe to the dolls quilt threads each month so you can find them easily. When you are in this thread, go to Thread Tools (just underneath the thread name) and click on it, then choose 'Subscribe to this Thread' and follow the prompts. Then when you want to find the thread, it will show up when you go to Private Messages and on the left hand side you can see the heading 'subscriptions' - if you click on that it shows all the threads you have subscribed to. It makes it so much easier to keep track of them.

Here is the little quilt I sent to gaiatender (as an angel quilt) and a picture of the frozen lake and snow (near our fishing shack)
Attached Thumbnails angel-quilt.jpg   great-lake-ice-9-july-2013.jpg