Old 07-09-2013, 06:39 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Carrie, are you having Christmas in July at the LQS like many on the internet is having??There are some beautify Christmas fabrics out there this season. Missouri Star Quilt Co., had a Jenny Beyer and some Stonehenge on sale the other day and I bought some; it was too much temptation!! May have to unsubscribe to emails too many quilt shops.

Janie and QE, its sad that so many of your countrymen have been affected by floods; they are our thoughts and prayer list. GrannyQ, it was good hearing from you too and that prayers were heard; may all your kin continue to mend.

And Honchey, we expect news of a big win tonight at Bingo. Jeanie, may those construction guys start quickly on your house.

My sewing table has been delayed until a week from tomorrow, so no trip to DM this week....guess that means I suppose to behave. Keets are loving cottage cheese and finely shredded yellow cheese...quickly following the guy with it in his beak and trying to grab it from him...they think its small their size worms.