Old 11-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Sandy1951

I've been trying the new software. I'm not crazy about the colors, but I can live with them. Personally I prefer the text in the smaller font, but I can understand why others like it larger, so I'm all for it.

Like others have mentioned, I also prefer the signatures being on the left of the page instead of the right.

It does bother me that we can't look through the User List with the new format. It's nice to have a search function, but why not also keep the page numbers? One of the first things I did after joining was to browse through the member listing to see how many members were from Ohio. Is it possible to put the page numbers back in?

Why did you put the forum rules on the last page of each section rather than on the first page? I don't think newbies will ever see them there.

Do new members get "in hiding" as their location if they don't include a location in their profile? (This is in the old format.)

FYI, my password worked fine to get in the new format.

Edit: This is just a general question. I never log out, so I wondered if I'm always listed as being online, even when I'm not?