Old 07-10-2013, 07:04 AM
ArizonaKAT

Good morning, Boomers! We are off and running! I'm going with holiday fabric this time around. Hope to get several lap quilts once I'm done.

I've decided to give each of you the option of which holiday fabric you would like to work on. If you have a preference, please pm me and I will try to accommodate you. It must be first come first serve though. I'm in three different groups.

Your choices are:

Easter (all the same material and has several different colors. I've requested solids or tone on tones. So don't be afraid of this holiday)

St. Pat's Day (all same material. Four leaf clovers)

Patriotic (several different materials and I don't have a clue what material is in what envelope. Stuffed the envelopes a while ago)

Thanksgiving (all the same material; gold background with different colored words throughout. I requested to use the colors of the words but now am thinking pumpkins, turkey, etc. would be cool too. Can't change to note. Envelopes are already stuffed)

Christmas (this, like the Patriotic, are several different fabrics, all of which are stuffed and sealed in envelopes).

Happy Booming, Ladies!