Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM
gardnergal970

Anael...I second QNS....I would love a current picture of the SewGrands. They've been home about 6 weeks haven't they?
QNS/QuiltE...Dear Jane has always intrigued me too but I'll pass this time. I know that I would want to start it right away and I need some more finishes right about now.
JanRN...ouch....I'm glad you had shelter and didn't get bonged by one of those hail stones. I take it your car is okay too.
Mirabelle...now might be the time for you to consider quilting the old fashioned way...by hand. It would take a lot of stress off of your shoulder so the tendon tear would have some time to heal rather than get worse.
GrannyQ....such good news but prayers are still going up for you and yours.
Carrie....our shop is hopping this week but I'm not going. My quilting buddy is up north and we have plans to go to one at the end of the month when she's in town.
Honchey...we just don't realize how nice it is to have immediate medical attention do we? We take so much for granted in this country.
Jeanie...I see still more fires in California. Stay safe.
Dubib...still waiting for the picture of your latest MB. Glad you had such a nice family time in Brady this past week.