Old 07-10-2013, 01:21 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... of course, I am glad to see the pic again!! With that fancy new camera, I bet you have a gazillion SewGrand and Mick Pics! Thanks for the DJ info. Just thinking ... I bet DJ is stand alone but enough to lure you into wanting EQ!! And yes, I will probably still buy the book. Just Because! ... there's something about touchy-feely is better than software, for me! Old School, I know!

QNSue ... It is written to the same standards as the EQ programs, though is a stand alone product. Take a look at the System Requirements. Re the no key cars ... you still have to have the keys with you for the push button to work. Or if you someone is holding the key, and you drive away and leave them behind ... better not turn off the car, as you will not get it going again!

GGal ... Go ahead and order it ... we've all spent $ for worse things! FYI I have no intention of starting it til into the winter. My plan is to have my material and colour scheme figured out, and then, be ready to go. And how much applique? If I don't get along with it, DJ will just have to become a BJ (BabyJ!)

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-10-2013 at 01:28 PM.