Old 07-10-2013, 01:39 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

The 'look' at the new cars was a sure cure for wanting one; it sure changed my mind. The re-conditioned old Ford Model T in the show room was more my style. Until it get the new ones to come when we call it, it can remain with the car company.

I still remember the new Saturn the unlocked every car around it in the shopping mall. Whew!! Lucky that no other car owner was near by, quickly I pushed the locking key again and they all locked...Fords, etc., next to our Saturn...six different car manufactures. We turned the Saturn back in to the dealer on the 29th day of the 30 day trial period and went back to Chrysler...or was the next a Ford???

I will look at other dealers and see what their cars are like. Yes, they had a key and could change it back to take a key, but everyone who bought seemed happy with the key less start. No thanks. IF the key less piece was stolen with your purse in the Mall, you would be walking home and that might be a far piece. $$$$$$ they want for them means no FART trips and that will not work here. A horse or mule is cheaper....even with the Amish buggy.