Old 07-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Kittywolf13

Default I've been gone a long while BUT i have new machines!

I've been gone a long time, but im back with a few machines that are new to me! First up and most recent machine is a Singer 15-125. Her name is Nona, after my fiance's grandmother... since it was originally her machine. her aunt was trying to figure out what to do with it but didnt want to give it to goodwill, when she heard that i liked old machines she was thrilled to give it to me. and im thrilled to have it in my collection because i adore the Fiance's grandma. shes such a sweet woman. i hope i can imbue some of her talent as she was a master seamstress in her day.

My new baby! by kittywolf13, on Flickr

Then theres the mystery Singer treadle my friend gave me! ISMACS told me it was a 66 but the fact that it has a front facing tension disk has me really confused. She has beautiful decals, and my friend gifted her to me because she had no room and was bringing her mothers treadle home. the machine was in exchange for some favors i did for her.

Singer 66 by kittywolf13, on Flickr

she does have the same bobbin winder as my 66 so im not sure what to make of her!? but she's beautiful none the less! no name for her yet. Maybe something cliche like Shelly.