Old 07-11-2013, 04:34 AM
gardnergal970

I didn't get the DJ at this time. If we do that as a group, it could last us a l---o---n---g time. There are a lot of blocks. The Aiming for Accuracy that I'm doing now has all different size blocks. I've been using templates almost exclusively and this uses only rotary cutting which I'm going to make myself learn and have it look good. Different things to think about. The new Quilt on the Square is 14x16 which does appeal to me too. I'm saving the patterns. For those if you avoiding applique....there is always a time to learn a new skill. i seems to remember that some if you were the same ones that avoided PP and now use it a lot because you like it so well.

My DH got a new pickup in 2010 but one of his favorite pastimes is still going through car lots and kicking tires. No chance he will get another one so soon. He still has the one he got about 15 years ago and doesn't drive enough to keep them broke in. The heat broke and sleeping was good last night. Nice that it isn't so humid today. Everyone have a good one!

Last edited by gardnergal970; 07-11-2013 at 04:39 AM.