Old 07-11-2013, 07:29 AM
QuilterMomma

I am feeling like my wheels are spinning but going nowhere. I have been working hard on this diet and not loosing anything. So wanting the bad stuff but knowing I don't dare go there. Once you get off the wagon, really hard to climb back on and I want those batiks. LOL
Life is just feeling busy. The kids are giving us a 50th birthday pary, DH and I, so need to put that on my load because once of the children is doing all the work and can't get it all done by herself, (works full time and school full time) then my samples are due for teaching quilting by August 5, so now need to get those all done, I have a king size quilt on the longarm now that is just being a bugger at me. Feeling intimidated by it. Want to do good but what to do with those 15-18" borders and it does not lay flat. Tricky and time consuming. Then DH is going in for his oral surgery today, remove teeth and put in implant rods so that to work with, then I sprained my big toe on left foot, can't go barefoot at all for six months. Six months!!! So where does that put exercise, yep slow going. Then I have yard work to do, carpet cleaning, house cleaning, then work, oh lets not go there, one of the guys is squaming over 2 cents. Yep .02 cents. I know I did it right, so now have to call Union, talk with them about the rate, redo all certified payroll if I am wrong, then paychecks from last week, change all the rates inthe computer. I really am sure I am right, but best to double check. That should keep you apprised of my world at this moment. I am starting back on the don quai herb and vitamin B-12 to help. Had my blood pressure done when at doctor for foot, this is high for me, was 135 over 89. i am usually a 110 over 60 person. I think I was a bit stressed don't you.