Old 07-11-2013, 09:33 AM
urgodschild2

Well my plan for yesterday was to take my fleece that I bought and get it all ready to make baby blankets with just crocheting the edges. I have a special blade, well I thought it was special, to cut small holes so the crochet hook would go through easily. Well this blade was so small that it just came apart. So I went to JoAnn's and looked all over. You know they have rotary blades in 5 different areas????? I found one....a singer brand and it even said on it Blanket stitch blade. so I bring it home. Most of those special blades fit almost any blade holder. WELL this one didn't fit any of the blade holders. So a trip back to JoAnn's. I thought I would just buy a singer blade holder. LOL. This blade goes to a huge machine that cost $200 dollars. BUT it was on sale for half off. No way was I going to buy that. So now I have to make a third trip to JOAnn's to return the blade. I was too tired and too disappointed to go back so I took a nap. BUT the good thing is that when I got up from my nap, I took my washed fabric and cut it out and put it in the envelops, addressed them and guess what. They are all on their way to your homes today.
That is a good way to make a crappy day turn into a productive day. YEAH.