Old 07-11-2013, 01:33 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... So ......... does this mean you and DD will both do DJ with us? Would be so nice to get to have her join in! I think your solution is easy ... Sylvia and her Beau have had a spat, and the wedding plans are on hold. You can set it aside til you know for sure that the wedding is really going to happen! I was thinking of your shoulder and "wait" last night while I was FMQing and working my shoulder into conniptions! Ergonomics probably play apart in your injury, or ease of continuing. Any possibility that you can get an Occupational Therapy assessment to help you figure out how to endure and carry on? Likewise, I'm thinking because of the injury they are not providing any physio in the meantime? or is it possible? I haven't quite got the best ergonomics figured out with my new machine and table yet. I had it sorted out with my old set up, now to work on this one!

CarrieM ... Great to see you are going to DJ it too! I've pretty much decided on blues with cream or white. Not sure. Of course, that could all change between now and when I start this winter.

GGal ... yes, I have not given applique a fair chance yet. Now with this, I'll be into it deep ... and if it's too deep, then I'll jump out of that water!! After all I did the two in FWS that were applique!

JanRN ... do you suppose that GGal was talking to you and me? And to think you bought DJ! We'll be doing it together in the nursing home!

JeanieG ... yes yes DJ! ... and yes, you can adjust the size.

QOS ... while a rectangle, they are a hex with the corner pieces to make the rectangle. I really like those patterns, and I would probably wait to add those wings, after I had the blocks made to see what went best with them. I hope we are going to do these as a group! Please? Pretty Please?

QNSue ... another DJ!

Honchey ... You should never have told us that you started DJ, way back. I'll forget about that ... and just let you WOW us with your blocks as you post them!