View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:04 PM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Jratcliff View Post
Good for you! That is awesome. I got the 5D Pro and absolutely love it. I've been going through the books and doing the stuff and it's still a bit overwhelming at times. If where you bought it does classes, they are a definite must! There is also a DVD that they probably tried to sell to you that is really a great investment. It is the "Simply Teach Me" set - fantastic! The other thing I found is an online tutorial at MrPatience.com Of course it is a subscription site, but he also has a number of free tutorials which are so easy to follow. Great stuff! Congrats on your new adventure. Jane
I'm not sure if anyone told you but if you go under programs and 5D embroidery and go to I think its modules you can get lots more info on the software. It's like the little books they give you but much more. It also has lots of things about fixes if you need it. I love the thread manager. If you take the time to enter all the thread you have on hand it not only will give you an inventory list that you can print out when you go to the store but when you have a design loaded in the software you can chose color tone and tell it to chose only the colors in YOUR thread list and then it'll match the color stops to the closest of what you already own; no guessing on your part. Its a great software.