Old 07-11-2013, 03:15 PM
meanmom

Cindy we used Procion dye from Dharma trading. This is what she highly recommends. She does quite a bit of dyeing. I really like the purples, the greens are just ok. I'm not a huge fan of greens and I think I was looking for a different color. I am trying to come up with what to do with them. I am taking a class on fabric marbling on Sunday. It is an all day class. I might be the only person signed up. They said someone from the shop will take the class and it will run. I sure hope so. I am going to order me some dye and start playing with it. I am sure there are tutorials on youtube.
Roseann you are looking good girl. Keep up the good work.
I went to my usual Thursday spinning class today. She said some people had requested and extra added to class since we missed last week. So like an idiot I stayed for 2 hours. Rode 47 miles. When I left class I was feeling good. My legs are starting to ache now. Hope I can walk tomorrow. We has green beans from the garden. LIke a lot of them. Enough to fill a 5 gallon bucket. I guess my plans for tomorrow have changed. I guess I am canning green beans.