Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... I agree with your thoughts. I really like the QOS rectangles ... something totally different than we have been doing. And sure hope that we can do them as a group. I love seeing the different interpretations

As for DJ, I know for me, it's something that I will not be able to do, unless I am in the right "zone" ... and that will likely come and go. Having the support of the group will mean a lot to me, to continue on, or get back to it!! Certainly I don't want the pressure of deadlines for DJ. Plus, I can see everyone having a different strategy of how to go at the blocks .... i.e. row by row, hopscotching ....... or for me, I'm thinking of starting in the centre and working out, to make it easier to work on my colour scheme (if I go with what I am thinking, right now!)

Plus ... I know not everyone in this group is wanting to do DJ ... and to me, it's more important to keep this group together!!!

I've been back at my Out to Pastures. Quilting has been going faster than I thought it might. However, I chickened out on super-fancy stuff and stuck with straight line and stipple/meanders. More certainty on the results. Need more , practice-practice-practice for the fancy-schmancy things!