Thread: Design wall
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 03:54 AM
sparkys_mom

This makes me laugh this morning. I currently have one of the foam insulation boards on my wall. I had it cut in two at Home Depot, covered it in flannel and stuck it on the wall. I also use the flannel back of a vinyl table cloth. I hang that with the command strips in front of a closet. That is up right now, too. Unfortunately, I had to get into the closet yesterday and half my squares fell off and had to be put back on. The top on the wall (with the dog) is too big for either of these so I went back to Home Depot last night. I bought three foam boards and had them cut off 24" from each. I now have 3 boards that are 24x72" and I will cover those in flannel and leave them freestanding (no real choice about that) and I will lean them against a wall when I need them ... and I will need them for the dog quilt. I also plan to cover at least one of the 24x24 pieces that were cut off for a small design board that I can use for smaller tasks. These will just have to be enough. I'm running myself out of house and home looking for places to lay out quilts. The bed is out of the question as the dog will get on it and my dining room table is too small.
Attached Thumbnails p1010157.jpg   p1010158.jpg