Old 07-12-2013, 09:47 PM
nancia

well, bratt, since you have asked..... i have been making doll clothes. since i have identical twin boys i have to make boy items in doubles , so i made 2 pair of cargo pants. i am looking for my miniature buttons and then they will be ready to go.i have a special little girl i have made several doll clothes for including 2 dresses, s tee shirt, shorts, jeans and 2 tank tops, oh, and pj's and robe. then for fancy nancy (doll, my alter ego) i've made a jumper, jeans, tank top and shorts. it's as easy to cut out 2 or 3 at a time and then chain sew.
i finished olivia Lulu's pink birthday dress and have sent it off to tx to be tried on. i took it in quite a bit and might be too small. also, i have to put my borders on turned 25, and am making a rail fence quilt. then i will do the olivia lulu red sparkly tutu dress and can pack for texas. figure that dress will take at most 1 night to do. i want to make a tablerunner for my ddil as a hostess gift, and maybe 1 for my dd, just because. those are lower priority. i have drowned my african violet, and it was doing so well! i think the kitchen cleaner sprayed a lot of water around and didn't realize the saucer was full. then when i did my monday feeding i heard gurgling and gasping. poor, poor thing. it was so sweet! too much time on my hands, but i am getting things done!