View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 10:30 PM
nancia

nilla-- you are welcome at any time and all the time! misery loves company, the more the merrier, and we have strength in numbers! i refuse to organize! the only way i can justify to myself getting new stuff is to not know how much i have of the old stuff! seriously, i am trying to shop my stash only. i know in august i will be spending money on fabric for a kingsize star quilt for my son and ddil. i know he would be happy with sewn together dishtowels, but she will want something more decorative i'm sure. she doesn't know what colors she wants because she doesn't have any color schemes-- with the exception of the baby's room being pink. it is a new and different world, and i'n trying to find my place in it~ she had seen a scenic quilt and thought she wanted that. but when i showed her a star quilt she became ecstatic, which is what i thought she was talking about to begin with. but the last laugh is on me since i have never done a star quilt. but as a wise, not so old woman told me, nanci, it's all hst's. lol, she's right!!