Old 07-13-2013, 07:15 AM
createfourpaws

Glad to see we are staying focused on doing what we need to do to lose the weight we want for the winning pot of batiks. That seems to be a good focus. May need to do batiks more often. LOL

We are expecting rain this weekend, today is going to be very hot about 100 or higher. I always have problems with my breathing, and will for the rest of my life, some days are better than others.

My morning started out spilling a gallon of tea on my kitchen floor, and with me not able to sweep and mop without losing my breath.......I have had fun cleaning that up. I have finally finished cleaning that mess up and the towels are in the washer, got the stickiness off the floor and now I am taking it easy before moving on to making some quilt blocks for the batik swap I am in. And no I am not using what has been sent. I have a large collection of batiks....and bought some from the all batik store for this swap.

Trying to get as much done as I can before I leave for my date tonight. Dinner and a movie, and yes it is with my older gentleman.

Have a safe and productive weekend, choose wisely remember to drink your water.