Old 07-13-2013, 03:43 PM
nancia

i just saw the dress on olivia and it is tight in the bodice. drat!! so i can let it out when i get there or make a new one. i'll do the minnie mouse dress first and then if time allows, the extra birthday dress. no, she is Not spoiled. but i'm working on it!! lol!! she has 3 g'mothers and so we all try to dial it back a bit so there's room for all of us and o doesn't become intolerable. i went to bed at 8:30a.m. and woke at 9:30 a.m. to answer the phone and then slept till one. then i got up and made strip sets for my quilt. the doll clothes are fun to do! it's not diddly work. i'm glad none of the girls are into barbies! i made so many barbie clothes when i was a kid! to me the fun part of dolls is changing their outfits. i still can't find my camera. double grrrrr!
kitten and i took a shower together. she was covered in flea dust and the water ran red for such a long time! and she has been on continuous flea preventative and the yard has been done. poor baby! as soon as she is dry i will put new flea stuff on her. we are in the middle of a thunderstorm. man, is it coming down! i have a surge protector on this thing so it should be ok. if it blows up you'll read about me in the papers! it'll be all over! (yuck! bad pun!!) lol she wants to go outside. great-- she didn't like the shower but the rain is ok! she's such a girl!!
i need to get up and going. i'm about as dry as i'm going to get on this rainy day! i need to decide what to do with my strip sets, hmmmmm......... any ideas? ( no naps for me today. if i can sleep tonight i can go play at sue's house tomorrow! have i mentioned my car is broken? and no a/c. so it's takes dh's car on the week end. will see about getting mine fixed next week (this coming one, whatever).