Old 07-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Elisabrat

Nancy use a tiny bit of dawn to wash her next time it also helps with the fleas. just don't do the head. I am surprised to hear that frontline or advantage would still allow her to get fleas? how is this? even a couple drops on the back of the neck cures that issue for a good while. I hate fleas. I don't do fleas and having had a kitten rescue have bathed my share of unexcited kittens. even 2-3 week old ones. too many fleas can kill those tiny guys. sorry surely you know this. you might not be able to keep them out of the yard but you can keep them off your cats. Hertz does NOT work, flea collars keep fleas off necks period. You need industrial unfortunately.

ok you did not join us for dinner. Can you believe it they did not have margaritas? no troughs nothing. They did however have excellent Mexican food and we had excellent company so two out of three not bad at all. I came home sooo bone cold figured its me, dialysis and pooped perhaps. That and a whole lot of wind. I reflected on how lucky I am to be here. You see not too long ago Steve had said he always wanted to visit Yellowstone. I said go have a nice time those days of traveling are over for me. I knew I could not take that kind of car trip to vacation anywhere. Then life changes and Jan says come to Wyoming you will love it here. I ponder back and forth and we decide what the heck one place is as good as another to end up. The drive stunned me. being here is humbling in a whole different way. Don't get me wrong I love the Sierra's tremendously. But here.. its peaceful. I needed peace so much in my life. I am thankful for the prod and am soaking it all in. country, mountains, winds, antelope (cute buggers) and well the little cottontails that run around are indeed adorable. oh and the people are nice. (except at social security but who could blame them working there?).. high five Jan. You were so right.