Old 07-14-2013, 04:11 AM
meanmom

I went to a birthday party yesterday. I did ok until they cut the cake. Usually i can avoid cake as I am not a huge fan of it, Now pie is a different story. he ordered the cake from a local woman who makes these really awesome cakes. One layer was carrot cake, on white with strawberry filling, one layer was reece cup. I had a tiny piece of each which probably added up to one piece. Hopefully it was cancelled out by my spinning class.
My DS is coming home from Japan on leave for a month. I am going to need a huge amount of help controlling myself. He is so bad when he is here. He orders pizza constantly, want BBQ ribs, chicken wings etc, etc. He goes and picks up White Castle hamburgers late at night. All of the things I love. I will have to cook all of his favorites while he is he. He is going to kill my weight loss. He has also planned several poker parties. At least I don't drink beer as there will be tons of that here too.
I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. SO yummy. Pretty diet friendly. I made low fat biscuits, used turkey sausage and skim milk. It was about 11 weight watcher points. Not too bad for biscuits and gravy. I make my own turkey sausage out of 99% lean turkey.
My fabric dyeing class is all day today. It is for fabric marbling can't wait. I am sure they will all order something yummy(bad)for lunch. I packed my lunch. A boiled egg and a tomato salad. I can't eat bad at lunch as I was a little bit bad at breakfast. I will post pictures of the fabric tomorrow.