Old 07-14-2013, 08:43 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... It's just the first block that is called Flowers All Around and in their preface, they mentioned that not every block is a flower. When downloading, the blocks have "Spike Your English", which is apparently the pattern they based this one on. (look at the bottom for the fine print). The fine print also explains why some may have different versions of the first two blocks which surprises me that they did not change the name. With it being on the web, and free, I would think we do not need any QOTS sanctions. The main thing is that full credit be given to QOTS for the patterns, which obviously is happening the moment you provide the link and tell folks that's where to get the pattern. That being said, perhaps a courtesy FYI to QOTS would be of merit? What about for simplicity ... QOTS BOM or QOTS BOBW (biweekly), or whatever the time spacing becomes. And in the end, I don't think the name really matter?

Me? ... I was a Johnny-Come-Lately, so just a little over two years that you've put up with me!

Honchey ... You've done an incredible job, and had great stick-to-it-ness! I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for all of us!

QNSue ... glad to know you are done this round of drugs. I hope you will go back to the Dr. this week for a final clearance, to ensure the bugs have been stopped flat in their tracks and all is good.

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-14-2013 at 08:49 AM.