View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Sandy1951

Originally Posted by STAR
Oh I could make a really really long list of "wants" but things that my family and I need are so much more important. we will probably just buy for our kids and maybe somethiing small for eachother. But you know what I would like .............Christmas cards!! no one sends them anymore :cry: isn't that just sad, I remember when I was little we would hang them over the archway that entered into the living room. now I think the only x-mas cards we get are from the BILLS, like car insurance, etc.!! :lol: :lol: This small gesture from family would be so nice considering all the money troubles that everyone is going through. :mrgreen:
Star, we always hang our Christmas cards over and beside the archway that goes into our living room, too. I've always loved doing that; walking through the archway was like being surrounded by loving thoughts from friends and family. We used to have to put them two and three deep to get them all up, but last year they didn't even go all the way around. I miss getting them, but I have to admit I've gotten bad about sending them out myself. I think I'll still got the cards I bought to send last year, sigh...