Old 07-15-2013, 07:04 AM
QuilterMomma

Wow, you went to the Sisters show in Bend Oregon? We need to plan to meet someday. Maybe next year at the show. It is 6 hours away from me, but have wanted to see it. There is a thought.
Did get to meet Tracibug and meet up again with Mariposa, if you do other swaps, on Friday. Was wonderful. Had a nice visit. Both awesome ladies, aren't we all?\
Splurged just a little bit on Sunday, had to have the veggies from the garden stir fry. Went off because I ate a mixture of vegetables and fresh picked pea pods were in the dish. Oh well, at least it was not candy or sweet baked goods. tasted so good from the garden. Yeah, I did put in a couple fresh dug potatoes as well.
Did some heavy work around the house on saturday, and then quilted on sunday. Almost done with it. Boy, a king on a 10ft frame is not easy. I have to take off, turn, repin, then quilt again, then unpin shift down, repin. Not going to do this again for anyone. I feel bad, she had some yucky piecing and I could not quilt it out for nothing. Then there was to much in the border and it is a little scrunchy. I really tried, but not much I could do. It is only in one spot of the quilt.
Will check in a bit, I have to get to work, submittals to do along with quarterlies still on the list, then to get my online class done along with catching up the invoicing. Lots to do. Great job for behaving beachbound.