Old 07-15-2013, 07:53 AM
sisastitcher

Hello All,
I got home last night from a 1/2 week away at a friends cottage, and I had three squishy's waiting for me!!! Yippee! How exciting! This is my first swap and I am loving it already!!
I received squishy's from: Travelinggramma, Shadowirish, and from someone who did not put her board name on the outside of the envelope. Someone from North Attleboro, MA. I haven't opened it yet, as I am following advice/suggestions posted on the board from people who have done these swaps before. I am opening and doing them in the order I receive them. So far anyway. I've only opened Travelinggramma, as I received hers first, but it's gonna be hard not to open the others! I keep hearing these little, teeny-tiny voices, 'open me, open me'. Don't worry, I'm not answering them, but I may end up opening them, just for a peek! Lol!
I was productive while I was gone, and got my Fat 8's cut and pressed and ready for the envelopes. I just have to make my notes, and address and stamp the the envelopes!
Oh, I am using a variety of fabric from the 'Whimsicals' and 'Button and Blooms' collections from Red Rooster. I just love the fabrics and have had them for a year or longer. I decided the fabric fondling needed to come to an end, so this swap seemed like the perfect 'next step' in our relationship! : )
Hugs,
Shelley : )