Old 07-15-2013, 08:46 AM
gardnergal970

I've been following along and am on the Spike your English from QOS. I don't have any idea what fabrics I will use. I like Anael's idea of starting in September. Probably two a month too since I HATE waiting for the next pattern of a BOM and will probably work ahead any way. Remember I like the piecing part of quilting. I think we should have the name of the quilt in the thread title so more people would understand what we are about. Initials can be misleading. I'm sewing my WW into rows and have to decide how I will quilt it but really don't want to mess with batting while it is so hot. This is the first day of the summer when it is officially over 90 degrees and is very humid. My DH's DGD and BF came in last night and will be leaving tomorrow morning. Thankfully she took him out to visit others and we can get recharged. We live such a quiet, simple life!
OK...glad you are back safe and sound. QNS...feeling better doesn't mean going full bore. Smell the roses a little. Honchey...I've only been riding since the PC started but have thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship. You've all made me a better quilter! DD...beautiful block! Dibib...you need to complain to your post office. Someone is stashing mail someplace and delivering it whenever they please...if they ever please. Glad you're getting some rain. Carrie....how did the first block of SYE come out? Janie....such self control! Still want to see what you're working on. QuiltE...isn't it nice to gain from other's experience? Good job JanRN. Mirabelle...I looked up the quilt your DH likes. I really like it too. What colors will you use? Anael...glad you can enjoy your little ones. Loving like that makes them grow! A few minutes if quiet, to the sewing machine I go. Check in later.