Old 07-15-2013, 09:35 AM
blueheavenfla

Hi AnnEliz! Welcome to our group. I don't have a PDA but I think it is a "personal digital assistant" but I could be wrong. I think it is something like a smart phone. A PM is a private message which you can send to only one member and it will not be seen by all. (saves clutter on this site when not all may be interested or a question requires a more lengthy answer). You can do this by clicking on the person you wish to contact. If you wanted to contact me, for instance, you would click on blueheavenfla where it is in blue on the left. That would take you to the PM page where you could continue with whatever you needed to contact me about. I hope that helps. Remember that I said that I'm not sure about the PDA. If I am wrong, someone else will jump in and correct me.
Donna
Originally Posted by AnnEliz View Post
I am sorry, but I don't know what a PDA is or a PM for that matter. My mother used a tredle machine and now my daughter displays it in her foyer, however, it is now in working condition at the present time. At one point in time, my father who was an electrician, installed a little motor on it and she had an electric machine. Later, that same little motor powered my yarn winder. I think that is the reason the tredle isn't working now. I have two Featherweights, and I love them. I can't look at this site often, but I do love it and look whenever possible.
Ann Eliz from PA