Old 07-15-2013, 12:51 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Um, I guess the heat is getting to all of us ... It's about 100 here today and who knows what the heat index is. Poor hubby has been working outside all day. Last night he bought a weed whacker (all our lawn equipment was destroyed in the flood) with the intention of chopping down weeds at our house during his lunch hour (one of our darling neighbors put in a complaint with the building department). I told him to forget about it. I'd rather pay a fine than have him laying dead in the heat. Hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated.

Here in Dallas, TX we are enjoying rather cool temps for this time of the year, yesterday's high was 78 and right now it is 74 with rain. Suppose to be like this most of the week. Enjoying the cooler temps for breathing but it is causing more rib pain, (had a lung removed due to lung cancer a year ago). I think i would rather the pain over the breathing issues. LOL neither one is fun.

Working diligently on my partners DQ for this month. It is kicking my pants........doing stuff I normally don't do. Will be done and sent off before the end of the month.