Old 07-15-2013, 02:22 PM
nancia

my quilt is coming along pretty well. i will put the borders on, then sandwich and start to quilt. i'm pleased with it even tho' it has glaring flaws. some of my squares weren't squared and i had starched the heck out of them, too. so, it is what it is and i LOVE the colors! now, to find my darn camera.
brat, sorry i missed dinner! i gently nudged dh into taking me out to eat. i just didn't have anything in the house i felt like cooking! wyoming is a bit of a hike just for dinner, lol. my dad was born in cheyenne. i've driven through a couple times and was awed by the gorgeous striations of rock colors! i won't do the grand canyon. terrible fear of heights! goes with a rotten thyroid. looking down means you are higher than what's below you, even if you are at sea level. i actually break out in hives! dh knows if i 'jump' from a high building to commit suicide, it is murder. i wouldn't be caught dead there to begin with and no way would i jump! but to save anyone the trouble i would faint, and then i could be rolled over the edge. went to the empire state building and the elevator was too full so i wouldn't go up in it. a friend of mine waited with me for the next car. we went up, the doors opened and i went down, fainted right away. they hauled me back into the elevator and took me back down. the floor is black and white marble checker board. that's all i saw. lol.