Old 07-15-2013, 04:42 PM
mirabelle

DDamsel - Hi to you toooooo!!, love the block you made for Dublb, what is the name of it..

Anael - I failed Art class on High School, couldn't draw stick people to save my life my art teacher told me I was a lost cause to the art world

JanieW so sorry you won't be joining us on our next journey but please do stay with us and cheer us on from the sidelines, otherwise we will miss you

Bev so glad you are getting rain, it has been raining here for 2 days, but we either get torrential downpours or fine misty rain, its the fine misty rain at the moment, just annoying as it has brought the cold weather with it.

Ggal I will make the quilt for DH in blues and creams, I have enough in my stash so that's an added bonus

JeanieG border fabric that won't play nice happens all the time, its why we have to buy more fabric that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

JanRN I am so pleased that you liked the block, hope it goes well with your others.

Carriem I am sorry to hear that you have bursitis, shoulder pain is no fun but it won't defeat us...

Had fun in my sewing room yesterday, DD gave me a bag of scraps last time I sew her so I spent the day sorting them out and sewing Wild and Goosey blocks, I now have 36 blocks made, (don't get excited they are only 3 inches) so need a lot more. Also had the embroidery machine purring along while I sewed. Today I have managed to get all the laundry done, dusted and mopped the house so NOW it is time to hide out in my sewing room again..
Have a great day everyone.

Only 20 more posts to go for the big 5,000 and party time