Old 07-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Elisabrat

I have a few envelopes over at Jaba's house so tomorrow I will let you know that I have your blocks. My fast group has sent almost all of their fabrics, I have sent back five on that one and well its going to be a fast swap this time. I am good with this!! My Christmas fabrics are for gifts to give my daughter and son. My son will make the journey out here the last week of Sept. If I could get enough back before then I can make them a set of placemats so I will cross my fingers at least 8 come in before then. I need to do two a day so that if a four day process. so no less than Sept 10th I know that is sorta of pushing it but if your inclined I could use the help. I am framing them all I think in red to brighten them u

does anyone need their scraps back? I got robbed at the post office. I sent back two envelopes with blocks in them. regular white envelope ok cant machine it needs hand cancel. I have never paid more than 69 c on them. today he charged me 2.06 cents for the regular envelopes. then the manila 6x9's he charged me 1.05 I was shocked. I said how can you do that they never run this high he says size and over weight.. uh how come those four are not over weight at 1.05 and these have the same amount of fabric in them.. 2.06 he says it is what the scale says. SHEESH not going to his window. Let me know how fast they get there.I am assuming nothing is easy here.