View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:47 PM
barbarakibler23

YES Barb's prize did come today!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ladies are so very good to me. The quilt that you all made me is so lovely. Probably the most thoughtful gift that I have ever received! I will post pictures of the quilt so everyone can see your handy work and to see how lovely all these very different squares look.
I spent all day today with my daughter getting her baby's room ready she is due in 3 weeks! It was such a nice day except for we had locked ourselves out of her house. (so we went shopping) us women can use our time wisely!
Anyway I tell you this to let you know that you have all made a really nice day a very LOVELY day!
I don't know what to say except for THANK YOU All for making such a beautiful gift for ME! I love it and will keep it always.
I fell very blessed to have you all in my life!
Thank you so much,
Barb
Originally Posted by JNCT14 View Post
Oh Honchey that is way too cute.

Hey ladies, Barb's 'prize' was delivered today according to the postal service!!!! I can't WAIT till she sees it!!!!!!!!!!
So many thanks to everyone who was able to send me a block and some financial aid (I HATE being unemployed!!!). Something I did that was not in the pictures - I created a tag for the back - all members are on the tag with their state, and those who made blocks are noted. I think this is going to be a neat heirloom for Barb!!!!