Old 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good News! I finished quilting the one that I was having so many problems with last night.
Fiddled and switched up a few things and then all of a sudden everything was working just fine.
THANKS LADIES for your input to help me figure it out.
And the more I was doing it, the more FUN I was having.
Just need to keep doing enough FMQ regularly, to keep in the swing of it.
Even got started hand sewing the binding.

I mailed my MB to Miss July, today! (not quite the earlybird that MiraB is!)

DDamsel ... Sew Good to SEE you around these parts! Would you please have a chat with that postie so you can get JanRN's MB!

JanieW
... Also Sew Good to see you! Yes, extreme heat here again, and looks like it's with us for the rest of the week! Were you Stampeding, last week? I watched it every chance I got and kept thinking of you! Still lots of time for you to change your mind on the SYO blocks! I had no clue what Pork Adobo was ... found a recipe and looks delicious!

DublB
... Happy Rain!

GGal ... Enjoy DHDGD+BF! Though I know what you mean as to how visitors affect us, when we are used to being on our own. You are SO right ... I know this group has had such a positive influence on my quilting. And a great place to go when I need to send an SOS (like last night!) I know I am truly blessed with all my FWS and PC friends!

Anael .. yea for your bike! Did you take your camera? Do you ride around your town? Are there trails? Out into the countryside? Have FUN, and be safe!

JeanieG .. oh I can relate all too well about that. BEfore borders, I have such a terrible time of visualizing fabrics made into something. Unfortunately, I do not always see the wrong mixes in the early stages with a few blocks made and often not, until it's all together. Wish I could have that "eye" that some have! Maybe you should show it to all of us, and maybe someone would have an idea as to how to "save" it? Great news that you're soon going to see some action!

JanRN and MiraB ... what a wonderful block! And even with the star theme continued right thru all the fabrics.

CarrieM ... OUCH! I don;t like hearing that you're injured now too.

MiraB ... Art was such a disaster for me in elementary school, so I didn't take it in High School. Looks like you had a more than productive day!

Good Night Ladies!!!!!!