Old 07-16-2013, 03:48 AM
Elisabrat

oh a good italian sausage on a roll with the peppers OMG those are so good too but filling! I never eat the sweets but buy peanut brittle because my father used to buy his peanut brittle at the fair. I dont even eat much of it but its a good memory .. I have looked at fried snickers and they kinda looked.... greasy and same with twinkies. omg who fries twinkies? who eats twinkies (Steve). Tapico pudding.. yum.. vanilla sent, fresh mom used to make that all the time. wow two memories in one posting. your scoring today girly! I guess we are the only ones who love fair food. Its a guilty pleasure I guess. I don't care for fast food. Last two times we went to WENDYS I had a salad with cranberries and apples and pecans and a great vinegrette. I don't usually order a burger or fries. I like them but well they are not like the ones you make at home. So when I go to the fair I am single minded where are my.. and at the art and wine fair Los Altos used to have I could get my artichoke hearts. I love those things. That and at the artichoke fesitval in the Montery area who can not go to that one in Ca ? ok I used to go to the Pumpkin festival for the same reason. love the arts and crafts loved those artichoke hearts more. HEY Jaba has a deep fryer! anyone have a recipe for batter for frying something like that??? heck we can skip the fair and btw I swear Nancia your my relative i know it. I go for the food, the crafts, the fruitveggie jam displays and the quilts and then if there is any energy i go to the barker one selling stuff to get my free jar opener lol and peanut brittle. goofy fun those fairs are. I don't like going for the entertainment mostly because we always go see REO in CA there. Oh joy my unfavorite band. He loves them. Sheesh get out of the time warp!!!