View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Whigrose

I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel here ladies. Yea!

Yesterday I completed a huge project I have been working on, it's done but snipping threads. Then to get it off in the mail to its owner, hopefully tomorrow.

And what this means is tomorrow I can open up the USPS package that has been sitting on one of my works tables since the day it arrived. Babeyruth, I can't wait to open it! Seeing all the gorgeous pictures of it growng have been killing me not to be able to play with it yet. Outisde of maybe needing to augment some of my fabrics, I think I should be able to have it done and out the door on its way to you before the deadline. Barring life.

Dh and I will taking a month long road trip during September heading to Wyoming, Montana and if time permits, Idaho. We are so excited! So if you know any great don't-miss diners, shops, places to see/experience, please share. While we will be seeing Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton and other National Parks, we really want to experience the towns and communities. We will be going through Minnesota and one or both Dakotas. Really no plans, no itinerary, no commitments-just going free.

The big decision is -do I really want to drag along a sewing machine for the times he is fishing? Maybe my handcrank? Knitting seems so much more portable-and much lighter to haul around. :-)

best,
d