Old 07-16-2013, 06:19 AM
gardnergal970

Like Honchey, I love this time of this month when we see all of the creative, beautiful blocks.
Jan and DD....such nice blocks to add to your quilt. I have to take a picture and get Anael's approval and mine will go in the mail this week so ......won't be the last to get hers like I did last month.
QuiltE...how nice that FMQing is starting to feel natural. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all develops.
Carrie...sorry about your shoulder but glad that PT will help it. I have missed seeing what you've been working on.
Anael...how big of a village do you live in? Is your son in a more metropolitan city? I'm glad that Bram is gaining size and strength so he can have the necessary surgery.
Dubib...enjoy the rain. It makes everything smell so fresh. Any news on the house?
Jeanie...borders can be such foolers sometimes and the right one makes such a difference. Horray for hammers! Can't wait to see the completed redo. You are taking pictures I hope.
Mirabelle..... What are the wild goosey blocks going to become or are you just doing mindless sewing? Blue and cream will make a beautiful quilt for your DH.
i worked on my Ocean Waves yesterday and discovered that I had made the center square 1/4 inch too small on a few of them. Reverse sewing! No wonder it wasn't going together like it should. I have enough blocks done to see how it will go together and I really like it. It's just tedious with all the HST's. Thangles really help and thanks to you guys, I can now make my own with news print. I'll do more of them today until I get tired of them and then pick up something else. Another hot and humid day so I'll be close to a fan. Have a good one everyone!