View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Elisabrat

oh my partner is always ok with mailing early to her lol she is so fast you cant even see her sewing and she is done. unlike me plodding along like the donkey on the side of the road getting there.. eventually ontime always but not always the fastest one out of the shoot!

I would love to see pics as things progress its inspiration and fun and heck mine isnt for me anyways so what the heck.. let the games begin! now we are talking for clarification for the slow one here.. 3.5 to 9.5 on each side or each round total edge to edge? I am thinking its each side but wanted to know..and love you guys but doubt I will make a round that is 9.5 inches on each side for you to work with. Kelly will be plum tired from doing all my math as it is lol. lovely girl she is (brownie points??)

last Howdy group! I don't know a few of you but hope you can tolerate my whacky off kilter sense of life my posts are almost always tongue in cheek or well WHACKED but its ok.. its only me! sounds like I am the quilter baby in the group so go easy on me (hah! like that ever happens). I am thinking 18.5 is what I am starting with as this could potentially be a large quilt!