Old 07-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Vanogay

Okay - this can be a Terrific Tuesday or a Taboo Tuesday - depending. We all know about eating right portions and drinking lots of water, so this is something just a bit different - and maybe crazy. My vacation last week took me to an area of the south/east where it seems the women are 'not your average size' (guys too). I don't know if those people are on diets or even if they look in a mirror, BUT, I do know, I really didn't like what I saw. What I did to help me was to picture one of those people and say a little 'prayer' about them (Lord, I don't want to look like that or Lord, help me be aware of what I eat so I lose, something like that) and I kept that picture in my mind. Sometimes it would work for me and I watched my diet - even in the restaurants, with so much going on. I really don't want to start gaining back what I've already lost. Now, if you are on the far side of where you want your weight to be, picture what you'd like to look like after losing all your extra weight - keep that in mind and between us both, it can be a Terrific or a Taboo week.