Old 07-16-2013, 04:16 PM
mirabelle

Anael was that padding out the numbers or what, big congrats on hitting the 5000 mark, I am in the RV with Impossible Pie, coffee and the great bunch of friends.

Another great MB has arrived, DD that is going to be one happy scrappy quilt.

JeanieG, I agree with either the blue of medium green for your final border, but am leaning towards the blue as there doesn't seem to be a lot of green in your quilt.

Safe travels Honchey

Carriem what a beautiful block and I love your fabric choices, might have to rethink mine. I love seeing how people put fabric together, everyone sees color and pattern differently.

DH is on the highway heading home so I am busy (not chatting on the computer) getting things ready, food in the pantry and freezer, cleaning the coffee machine etc etc. Tonight is the final football game in our State of Origin contest. Queensland have won the series (best of 3 games) for the past 7 years, which is a record so we are going for 8 tonight.

As for my Wild and Goosey blocks I plan to keep making them and see where it leads, only managed to get 9 little blocks made yesterday so this is definitely a long term project. I really only started it to try and use up my small scraps of fabric, and I really liked the design. I just don't seem to be able to throw out the little bits, so I am using them up..

Have a great day everyone