View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 04:33 PM
quiltnut4ever

newbee3, I got the kit at a quilt store in Winter Haven, FL. There is a group of us in FL that meet twice a year at the Heartfelt Quilting and Sewing Store. They had one done on display and they also sold the kit to make one. I have yet to make it but plan on doing it soon since I am running out of room for my stabilizers. Bigredharley, you did get a great deal and I hear wonderful things about the Crescendo but I had a combo machine and used the embroidery more than the sewing features. I had the Babylock Ellure Plus which worked like a charm but I upgraded it to the Spirit. No complaints here. The gold standard is a 3 yr warranty for the machine. So it is best to get the most of service and maintenance for the next 3 yrs. Make sure that it is a Babylock technician because if not it can void the warranty. AND Today I received my last cherished embroidery machine that I have been looking for. A wonderful new friend here on the qb sold me the Brother PE-200 Snoopy Embroidery Machine. Brother only made one edition of this and later they did Winnie the Pooh and now it is all Disney. I am a big Snoopy/Peanuts fan and she was gracious with her deal. It arrived today and I turned it on and so far its not broken. I haven't yet used the embroidery (this machine came with a 4x4, 5x7 and smaller cap hoop. So now I am fulfilled! No more machines for me...wait a minute, oh my I like this machine*wink*wink*