View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:20 AM
brunswickgirl

Location: Cabin at the lake.. on my way to Brunswick as soon as the house is complete

Yes I have caught the BUG in a bad way, I am fully infested.LOL

Model 15 Mint Green
Model 328,
1927 Model 99,
1949 Model 66,
301A
221, love the little machine and I have the card table with it.
And my big $5.00 purchase, a Riccar that you all helped me ID as a Model 15 Clone, it is Pink and I love it.
Betsy Ross Toy Machine

I have been fortunate that I have not paid much over $25 for most of the machines and that they all have been in really nice condition. The only one that required much cleaning was the Riccar and it was just dirty from years of dust accumulation.

The Betsy Ross I purchased on Ebay, the rest have come from Estate Sales that I went back to the last day and made a ridiculously low offer and it was accepted.

I just got an email back from her, she will not accept my $150.00 offer, at least for now. I will check back with her in a few weeks.

I have my eye on a Slant O Matic 500A and the Green Elna this week, both are local purchases. Also have 4 toys that I am watching on Ebay various models.

Again, thank you for your input, I really enjoy this site and hope to be able to help someone out in the future as I have helped.

Linda

Steve, thank you for the pics, got it.

LKS